Thursday, December 22, 2016

My good brave girl Sima♥

Hi My boy,
 
Sima passed from this life over to you today. I'm so very heavy hearted!
She was my good girl, my brave girl. She thought me so much!
I just wanna sit here and cry. She'll be resting next to you my boy. On Saturday.
I told them to make sure that she's facing you.
Be happy there in heaven my babies! Love one another, and know that this world is terribly empty without all of you.
I love you my Sima girl!!!!
I don't know how to go on without you now, but I know my Lord will help me!
 
 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
 
 

7 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Oh, we're so very sorry. We send you a ton of purrs.

Mariodacat said...

We are so sorry for your loss. It's so hard. I firmly believe that one day we'll see our beloved furbabies once again.

Summer said...

I'm so very sorry. Purrs to you.

CATachresis said...

Oh this is so sad! I'm truly sorry for the loss of Sima! Sending gentle hugs and purrs to you! ❤️❤️❤️

Deziz World said...

We are so very sorry fur your loss. Sima will be missed. We know da heavy heart of loss and send lots of purrayers and hugs your way.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena and mommy Audra

Mr Puddy said...

Oh No, I'm so sorry for your loss
Sending soft purrs

Knatolee said...

Belated condolences and hugs to you! xoxo