Monday, May 21, 2012

Pasha's bloopers!

Ani takes so many pictures of me everyday, and only very few of them make it to my blog. There are some that are cut out for some reason. Here are some of my bloopers:

She has a special talent in cutting my head off, over and over again...↓


 


 
In some of them she even cuts off my tail...↓


and then she puts it back on (only the tail)... ↓
 


More often than not, it's Sima ruining my shots...↓







Some times it's just bad timing...↓

 

There are some tongue pictures (many of them have made the cut) :) ↓


In some of them she's given me green wings and crowns...↓



It's hard work posing for pictures everyday, and I have a tall team behind me to make it all happen :)↓
 


 

5 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Awwww these are all purrfect shots of you gorgeous Pasha and Sima and everyone!! Yay!!! Take care
x

ÇAĞATAY said...

Pasha is really very nice.

Marilia said...

Pasha, you´re an awesome kitteh!

The Lee County Clowder said...

Hey, Pasha. Our Dad knows all about blooper photos. Our specialty is rolling over or jumping out of the image just before it fires. Grace O'Malley always tried to grab the camera strap.

Digital cameras are about the best thing around for pictures. You take as many shots as you can, and keep the two or three that actually look decent.

Knatolee said...

But even in the bloopers, you're GORGEOUS!