Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sima recovering!

Ani and I are taking a good care of Sima. She is doing better than before but is still sick. She was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism and might have the Herpes virus which flared up really badly and almost took her away from us. We don't even want to mention the fact that she was given the double dose of medication of what she was supposed to take which made things worse. I've been keeping an eye on her all the time. I sleep close to her to make sure she is fine, and I stay out of the way when she needs Ani's complete attention to help her breath. She is recovering nicely so far, and we are hopeful to see her back to her normal self very soon.
Thanks for all your purrs and get well wishes, and Happy Valentine's day!



6 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Wow! Poor sweet Sima! We're so glad she's feeling better. You're clearly doing a great job looking after her, Pasha!

looloo said...

This is really good news, sweet Pasha! I am so happy to hear this and I am not surprised you did what you could to help Sima!

Smoochies,
looloo

Old Kitty said...

Handsome Pasha! You are doing such a good job of looking after gorgeous Sima! Me and Charlie hope she feels and gets better real soon! We are sending you all lots of purrs and hugs and special healing cuddles to sweet Sima! Take care
x

Marilia said...

Receive my purrayers!

Everycat said...

Pasha, you are such a good lad helping care for Sima. L-Lysine is very helpful to cats with the Herpes virus. We send Sima lots of purrs and love and hope that with the medication sorted out her thyroid will stabilise quickly.

Oliver & Gerry xx

Kate said...

Wow! We're out numbered! Sure are a lot of kitties here!:) That's cool. We like kitties! So glad to know Sima is doing better. That was scary! Marty sleeps right next to me when he knows I don't feel very good too!Today I didn't feel very good so he was right there licking my head to make me feel better. You take good care of Sima & Ani, Pasha! You're a handsome man.....even with that runaway eyebrow! tee-hee-hee!