Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pasha day dreaming!






 It's been another nice sunny day today, so I went outside to enjoy the day. Before you know it I started day dreaming...














.... I was dreaming about Sima and her irresistible beauty, how we were in love and how much I loved her...










.... but then out of nowhere there was Sweet. She is the wild one, and she makes my head spin. She came on to me and started tempting me...









.... I thought, "oh no, my head is spinning again. I can't let her tempt me."....












.... "ok, maybe a quick sniff before anybody can see "....














.... I am very ashamed of myself because I really love Sima.














Oh Lord help me!

3 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Oh sweet Pasha!! Oh to love two gorgeous kitties!! What are you going to do?!?! Me and Charlie hope the Great Big Cat in the Sky will answer your prayer!! Big hugs!! Take care
x

looloo said...

Life can be hard, isn't it, sweetie? :-)

Smoochies,
looloo

Katnip Lounge said...

Pasha, love is so complicated! But we think a sniff now and then *might* be allowed.