Thursday, September 1, 2011

Caught a flying Rod!!

You are not going to believe this, but this is what happened:

Ani was taking some of my pictures outside under the setting sun. She liked the effect of the light behind my head. She kept taking pictures, one after another, and in one of them she saw something strange right away. When she looked at it in the computer she knew she had caught a flying rod in action. If you don't know what that is Google it. They are a strange phenomenon that can only get caught by a camera, since they move so fast. Heh, look at all the big words I'm using today...

Well look at it for yourself. It's right in front of me with the sun light reflecting off of it.
 


Here it is zoomified.


What do you know.... even strange phenomenons are attracted to me.
 Now, that's what I call a good looking boy!!


No comments: